Australia Flat Rate Shipping
Do you get cold hands when signing find? Warm things back up with the reusable hand warmer from our friends at UST Brands!
- Provides up to two hours of heat
- Heats up to 54° C in just 15 seconds
- Sodium acetate and water are activated by bending a metal disk inside the pouch
- When heat runs out, warmer can be rejuvenated with boiling water
- Environmentally friendly
The reusable hand warmer measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, and is about 3/4 inches thick.
- Press metal button disc with finger until it clicks and liqud starts to crystallise.
- Massage hand warmer until completely crystallized.
- Apply hand warmer to desired area.
- Insulate hand warmer in a towel or cloth material for longer lasting heat.
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil, then lower heat down to a slow simmer.
- Carefully place hand warmer in simmering water.
- Keep hand warmer in simmering water until crystals completely dissolve and liquid turns clear (approximately 15 minutes).
- Carefully remove hand warmer and allow to cool to room temperature before next use.
- If heat pack re-crystallise after boiling, re-boil until crystals are completely dissolved.